Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Digital Frames Are Cool

Several years ago, we started using a digital camera and storing all the photos on our computer. I love being able to store so many pictures this way but it's hard for me to adjust to not having my film developed and the pictures in my hand. I forget about having certain photos and then I have to search through folders to find the one I want. The other day, I was in a store and happened to see a digital photo frame. They are fabulous! What a wonderful gift this would make.

Since there are many digital frames on the market, I would have to do some research to figure out which one would work best for gift giving. I am thrilled to see that they come in different sizes. The smallest digital picture frame I saw had a seven inch screen while the largest had a fifteen inch screen. That's as big as my laptop screen! I love that most of these frames come with a remote control and they display as a slide show. You could display all sorts of neat photos. During the holidays, you could display various holiday photos. If someone has a birthday, display birthday photos from years past. Very neat! Maybe I need to drop a hint that this would be the perfect gift for our home!



post signature

0 comments: