Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's How Small?

Y'all know I mentioned that our oldest daughter is saving her money to purchase a laptop . She uses a computer a lot for school and wants to be able to be mobile if she needs to. I think it's a great idea and she has to save her own money to buy it. It will be her first big purchase and I think she will learn a great lesson about savings.

Anyway, I've been doing some research on different laptops and I found this really cool one that weighs only two pounds! It has a 7" wide screen. It's made by Asus and is adorable. It's too small for her but I thought it was the neatest thing I'd seen in a long time. I was unaware that a laptop that small even existed. When you have time, Google Asus Eee PC and take a look for yourself. It's just one more reason that I continue to be amazed by how quickly technology changes.



post signature

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to the day when our kids are given laptops instead of books at school.