Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Funnies

I found this laying around at my mom's house and got a good laugh out of it. I hope you enjoy it and I hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful!

How To Bake A Turkey

Step 1: Go buy a turkey and a bottle of whiskey or scotch

Step 2: Take a drink of whiskey

Step 3: Put the turkey in the oven

Step 4: Take another two drinks of whiskey

Step 5: Set the degree at 375 ovens

Step 6: Take three more whiskeys of drink

Step 7: Turn oven the on

Step 8: Take four whisks of drinky

Step 9: Turk the bastey

Step 10: Whiskey another bottle of get

Step 11: Stick a turkey in the thermometer

Step 12: Glass yourself a pour of whiskey

Step 13: Bake the whiskey for four hours

Step 14: Take the oven out of the turkey

Step 15: Take the oven out of the turkey (LOL! Yes, it's supposed to be listed twice)

Step 16: Floor the turkey up off the pick

Step 17: Turk the carvey

Step 18: Get yourself another scottle of botch

Step 19: Tet the sable and pour yourself a glass of turkey

Step 20: Bless the saying, pass and eat out

Shooting the Thanksgiving Turkey

Last year, I had my chance to do the traditional thing of shooting my own turkey for Thanksgiving.....you should have seen the people scatter in the meat department.



post signature

2 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

LOL! Shoot your own turkey!! I'm glad I don't shop by your house ;)

ZAM said...

Thanks for the laugh! That's really hilarious. :D