Thirteen Southern Sayins'
I saw these in a local newspaper and wanted to share some of them with you.
- As welcome as a skunk at a lawn party
- Tighter than bark on a tree
- You can put your boots in the oven, but that don't make em' biscuits
- She could talk a coon right out of a tree
- Fine as frog hair
- He broke his arm patting himself on the back
- Too dumb to get in out of the rain
- As mean as a snake
- Skinny as a rail
- He ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
- As bright as a burnt out light bulb
- Cool as a cucumber
- Hotter than Georgia clay
For more TT's go here.