I was inspired to make my menu this week because I've seen some really great recipes this week. So, here is what will come out of my kitchen this week.
- Monday - Fettucine alfredo, italian sausage in marinara
- Tuesday - Cuban black bean soup, salad, crusty bread
- Wednesday - Burgers, baked potatoes, broccoli w/ cheese
- Thursday - Taco salad, queso
- Friday - Quiche in a bag (one of the meals from our freezer cooking group). I have no idea what to serve with this so please, feel free to give suggestions.
- Saturday - Gyros, fries, Greek salad
- Sunday - Leftovers of Cuban black bean soup
Sweet, simple, to the point. That's what this menu is all about. What's on your menu this week?For more MPM's visit Laura.