Monday, December 10, 2007

Meny Plan Monday for Week of 12/10

I was inspired to make my menu this week because I've seen some really great recipes this week. So, here is what will come out of my kitchen this week.

  • Monday - Fettucine alfredo, italian sausage in marinara
  • Tuesday - Cuban black bean soup, salad, crusty bread
  • Wednesday - Burgers, baked potatoes, broccoli w/ cheese
  • Thursday - Taco salad, queso
  • Friday - Quiche in a bag (one of the meals from our freezer cooking group). I have no idea what to serve with this so please, feel free to give suggestions.
  • Saturday - Gyros, fries, Greek salad
  • Sunday - Leftovers of Cuban black bean soup

Sweet, simple, to the point. That's what this menu is all about. What's on your menu this week?

For more MPM's visit Laura.

post signature

1 comments:

gail@more than a song said...

Oooh that soup looks good! And we love taco salad, sometimes it's a staple around here because I can do it last minute and have most of the stuff.