Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Buy A Girl A Watch

Need a gift for the lady in the family? If so, check out these womens gold watches . I am terrible at keeping up with the time and a big factor is that I don't have a watch. I would love to wear one and I have in the past. The problem is that no matter what kind of watch I buy, it dies after a month. It's crazy. I'm starting to think I have some kind of "watch curse" that will not allow the watch to work very long once it's on my wrist! Seriously, it's a real hassle to do without one and it would be the perfect gift for me. Most moms I know are multitaskers and keeping up with the time is crucial. So if you know a lady who doesn't have a watch, go out and buy her one. She'll definitely use it and you can smile knowing you've made her life a little easier.

post signature

1 comments:

storyteller said...

Ohmygosh! I own so many watches and haven't worn one since I retired 7 years ago. Maybe I should put mine on Ebay or Craig's list.

I did last week's Ten on Tuesday Topic today because I don't watch much TV or Movies. I'm hoping to adopt this as a regular practice to make posting at Small Reflections simpler.
Hugs and blessings,