Monday, February 25, 2008

Menu Plan Monday ~ Feb. 25

Last week was a good week. All of the new recipes I tried were a hit except one. It could have been better and next time I know what I can add to it to make it great. I'm really impressed with all of the Weight Watchers recipes so far. This week, I'll be making five new recipes.

Monday ~ Boca Chicken Patties, Broccoli and Cheese, Vegetarian Beans

Tuesday ~ Southwestern Slow Cooker Chicken and Potato Soup (WW), Salad, Bread (We were supposed to have this last week but didn't)

Wednesday ~ We will be eating with a family from church

Thursday ~ Penne w/Vodka Sauce (WW), Salad, Bread

Friday ~ Monte Cristo Sandwiches (WW), Cumin Spiced Oven Fries (WW), Salad

Saturday ~ Chicken Fajitas (WW), Fat-Free Refried Beans, Low-Fat Chips and Homemade Salsa

Sunday ~ Taco Soup (WW), Salad

As before, if you are interested in any of these recipes, let me know and I'll share them with you. Several of them are available to WW's members only therefore I can't link directly to them. For more MPM's, visit Laura.



post signature

5 comments:

Misty said...

sounds amazing! I still haven't done mine...

Jill said...

Love the Boca Burgers!

jenn said...

I love that you're trying the WW recipes. Are they satisfying?

gail@more than a song said...

I love those boca chicken patties and just ran out! Or maybe mine are the morning star brand? I forgot which I had.
Is the taco soup recipe very different than a regular version?

Shawna said...

I love the Boca Spicy chicken patties!! I eat it inside a pita.