Saturday, February 23, 2008

Golf Anyone?

I would love to find a sport that Jeff and I could enjoy together. In the past, I was a long distance runner and he sure isn't into that. We've talked about golf and I think it would be a wonderful sport for us to enjoy together. He always talks about how expensive it is but I wonder, if I were to buy him some fancy golf shoes, would that change his mind?

I've never played in my life. The closest I've come is miniature golf. I'm not great at that but with some practice, I think I could master it. I have to admit that golf bores me a little when I watch it on television so I'm not sure how I would like playing it. I guess I could always do some doughnuts with the golf cart if things get a little too quiet.

How about you? What sport do you and your hubby enjoy together?



post signature

2 comments:

gail@more than a song said...

Don took up golf a few years ago and wants me to but the one time I swung the club, it felt too awkward to me! I do go with him and drive the cart, or take my book and read, and sometimes take pictures!

Shawna said...

None really. Hubby likes one-on-one type sports while I like team sports like softball and volleyball.