Sunday, February 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of Feb. 18

Since starting Weight Watchers two weeks ago, my cooking habits have changed drastically. I'm adapting all of my recipes so that they are healthier. Many of these are WW recipes and I can't link to them because they are for online subscribers only. If you'd like any of them, email me and I'll share them with you.

Monday ~ California Chicken Pita (Weight Watchers), Salad, Steamed Broccoli

Tuesday ~ Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup (WW), Homemade tortilla chips (WW), salsa

Wednesday ~ Pork Chops w/corn and cilantro salsa, Green beans, Mashed Potatoes

Thursday ~Italian Pork and Pepper Sandwiches (WW), Low-fat chips, Salad

Friday ~ Creamy Pasta w/ Bell Peppers, Salad, Whole Wheat Roll

Saturday ~ Boca Burgers, Potato Wedges, Salad

Sunday ~ Southwestern Slow Cooker Chicken and Potato Soup (WW), Sandwiches

For more menu ideas, visit Laura.



post signature

8 comments:

Annie said...

Sounds great Sonya!

storyteller said...

Everything looks tasty and healthy. I may borrow a couple of your meal plans and create some of my own since I'm having some difficulty sticking with the program this week. Thanks for sharing and good luck to you.
Hugs and blessings,

Jill said...

So how is WW online going? Is it easy to do? A couple in our class has been doing WW online since June and the husband has lost close to 60# and I think the wife is at about 30#. They rave about it.

Corrie said...

Hey Sonya!
Sounds yummy!
I'll say a prayer for your mom as she is trying to decide what to do!
Have a great day!
corrie

gail@more than a song said...

I love, love cheeseburger soup! I'll have to get back to menus soon but still trying to clean out my out of control freezer.

Jennifer said...

You go girl!! Healthy and Yummy!
I'm going to have to get some of those recipes.

Have a great day!
Jennifer

Jenny said...

Me loves Boca burgers! lol!!

Judi said...

sounds like good eats!

i gave you an award!