Friday, March 7, 2008

Computer Problems Do Not Rock!

I tell ya, when one thing breaks around here, ten more soon follow. That seems to be the way it works. Last week it was light bulbs blowing like crazy and this week it seems to be computer equipment.

Hubby works from home most of the time so his computer is like his baby. It has to have all of the latest updates, which means we are adding things to it quite often. He builds his computer from the ground up, rather than buying one from a store. This usually makes the computer last longer. However, he has had a time keeping a power supply that will work. I think he has already gone through two of them in the past several months. Today, it seems that our router is dying. We are wireless so that we can work from anywhere in the house. My connection has been spotty at best today and it frustrates me to no end. So, that means it's time for a new router. Sheesh! At this point, I'm willing to buy a used cisco router!

When I get on the computer, I just want it to work. I don't care how or why but I want it to work. I don't want to know all of the technical details. Just make it go. LOL! I'm thinking that I probably need to learn a little more about these things so that I might be of more help to hubby when they break. I'm sure he would love to work in peace rather than have me in his ear asking him how long it will take to fix it and how much it will cost!



post signature

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Science Worksheets

My computer repair skills consists only of the reset! Turn it off and turn it back on and hopefully it works.