Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Fill Ins

 

1. Some relationships are meant to last forever. You know, like gravy and biscuits. That's a union that should never be broken!
2. Chris Rice is the last concert I saw; it was very entertaining. He really puts on a great concert.
3. Spring should be a time for planting. We really must get our garden planted!
4. Oh no! I forgot to pack hubby's clothes! He's leaving for NC in a few hours and I don't have him ready. Yikes!
5. I've recently started exercising. And I'm loving every second of it.
6. Our kitties never fail to make me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a church dance, tomorrow my plans include lots of errands and Sunday, I want to take a long nap and watch Masterpiece Theater!

For more Friday Fill-Ins, visit the official site.



post signature

2 comments:

Jenny said...

A church dance. Now that sounds good. :0)

Janet said...

Your weekend sounds like it was good!


Thanks for playing :-)