Friday, March 28, 2008

This One's For You Mom

This post is for my incredibly talented mother, who has waited very patiently for two days for me to post this! Mom is a wonderful seamstress, interior decorator, mom, friend, and person. She took time last week to sew Caroline an Easter dress and mailed it to us. It didn't get here on time and mom was very discouraged. Caroline didn't mind though. She was more than happy to model her new dress for me. Without further ado, here is a photo of this cute little dress. Thanks mom! We love you more :-o)

Caroline's favorite part is how she can twirl around in this dress

Caroline hasn't had the opportunity to wear the dress yet but as soon as she does, we'll try and take more photos. It really is a beautiful little dress. I know she'll be so excited to show you how the dress flairs out when she twirls!

Happy Friday to you all!



post signature

7 comments:

storyteller said...

How fun to see this lovely Spring dress your mom made for your daughter. It reminds me of all the dresses my mom made for me when I was little ;--)

I enjoyed your Friday Fill-in answers too … hope you got the packing done for ‘hubby’ and that you enjoy the ‘church dance’ on Saturday.
Hugs and blessings,

Annie said...

She looks so pretty!

Jenny said...

My daughter loves skirts that flair when she twirls, too. Good job by your mom.

Anonymous said...

How cute! I am sure it will be treasured since it was made by her grandmother!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet dress...and a sweet girl! :-)
So "spring-y"!

gail@more than a song said...

Cute! She did a great job...I'm finding it hard to sew for my little girls "long distance" and send it. It's much easier if I have them to try it on as I go but one of them will not try on anyway! I put some eyelet on the bottom of one thing I just did and for some reason had the hardest time with it!

Shawna said...

She's so cute! The twirling factor is sooo important!!