Saturday, April 26, 2008

TN Tax Holiday

I'm not sure how many readers here are from TN but if you are, remember this weekend is the TN tax holiday. It started yesterday and goes through tomorrow. This is a great opportunity to stock up on school supplies, clothes, and computers without paying any tax. We took advantage of it yesterday and purchased some things we really needed. If you aren't sure what things are covered under this holiday, visit the state of TN web site and you will find a list of the items it covers. I was surprised that you could buy clothes for anyone, not just students. This is very nice. I was also able to purchase some envelopes and things that we needed and they were covered. I really need some postage tape but I'm not sure if those types of things are covered. Wouldn't it be nice though? And food.....wouldn't it be nice if food were covered? It isn't and that's a shame. Students have to eat too you know! LOL! I am not going to complain too much. I'm happy that we have three full days to take advantage of this and I hope the Tennesseans among you will get out and take advantage of it too!



post signature

Ron Paul 2008

0 comments: