Monday, June 30, 2008

Seven Things Meme

I was tagged by Shawna to do this meme about my children. I never pass up an opportunity to talk about them so this should be fun! Here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list the rules on the blog.
2. Share 7 facts about your kiddos on your blog…random, weird, funny…whatever you want!
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post
4. Don’t forget to let the tagged people know!

Since my daughters are polar opposites, I will list seven facts about each of them.

Logan

  • Loves, loves, loves to read.
  • Is currently fascinated with candles and unique candle holders. Her room is full of them :-o)
  • Loves, loves, loves animals. Mostly cats, which she is wildly allergic to. LOL!
  • Eats ketchup on everything, and I do mean everything. It's gross :-o)
  • Loves to embroider.
  • Would rather chat online with church friends than eat.
  • Has the thickest hair I've ever seen in my life

Caroline

  • Loves, loves, loves WebKinz.
  • Is a very good speller.
  • Has more freckles than I've ever seen on any human.
  • Could live off of mac'n'cheese, sour cream, and cottage cheese.
  • Loves pink, just like her mommy :-o)
  • Loves to write letters to her church friends.
  • Is very hard to wake up in the mornings.

I can't think of seven people to tag so if you want to play along, consider yourself tagged. Let me know if you join in so I can come read about your children.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading this! I love how you picked such unique things about them both!

Shawna said...

How fun! Thanks for playing along.