Saturday, July 26, 2008

*Sticky Post* Go Jenny Go!

This is a sticky post that will be up through the 26th. Please scroll down for the latest posts.

Join my friend Jenny as she participates in Blogathon 2008. She'll be blogging for 24 straight hours on July 26th and could really use your encouraging comments or donations if you are able to make one. She'll be blogging for the American Society for Deaf Children in honor of her son, Gus, who passed away two years ago while waiting for a liver/small bowel transplant. He was also profoundly deaf. If you'd like to read more about Gus, visit his Caring Bridge site.

I'm going to dig out my pompoms so that I can cheer Jenny on. I hope you'll join me in pushing her toward the finish line on the 26th!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh thank you, friend! I really appreciate you getting the pom poms out...be watching...I might just throw you a biscuit! lol!

Misty said...

very cool, how exciting! i will definatly head over there...

Annie said...

I'm going over to check it out!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

This is cool. I'm going to look her up and check it out.

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Hey, your the first to actually reply and care!? (I found you through entrecard)

How did you make a 'sticky' post?

Jill said...

Will be cheering her on! What an awesome task. BTW- I'm celebrating 2 years of blogging with some great giveaways this week. Stop by when you can!

Unknown said...

Very useful piece of information indeed! A thorough research is very significant before stepping for any keyword. But Webmasters can really be pretty fruitful for anyone.
work from home