Sunday, September 7, 2008

Greetings From the Beach

Last week we were asked to go to the beach with some church friends. What a nice blessing that was! We quickly accepted and now I'm writing from the Outer Banks in NC. We're here with two other families and having a wonderful time. I'm hoping to take lots of pictures so I can share them with you so stay tuned.......

My blogging has been very limited lately because we've been experiencing a busy time in our lives. I'm hoping things will settle down soon and that I can get back into a normal routine. I'm missing you guys and hoping to catch up my blog reading while I'm here this week!

See ya soon.....

1 comments:

gail@more than a song said...

That sounds nice, good idea about going! Hope the weather holds for y'all and looking forward to pics!